I’m reposting this with a DEEP PASSION, respect and in full agreement of the below 10 reasons why “all lives matter” doesn’t intellectually (or even emotionally in my mind) make sense. Please spread this. Stop and THINK!!!!
I would love to study these and give more details because each statement is SADLY more and more truthful. That’s sickening. But it’s reality; and truth needs to be spoken even if it hurts. With all the racism, police brutality, murders and beatings… let us not forget the sickening but tragically true world of white privilege; that alone is reason to fight for change. White Privilege MUST end; I loathe it and I hate even more those who abuse this sick system / societies “law”!
For those reasons and for the reasons below and many, many, many more reasons; it’s imperative all of us, regardless of “color” get involved and give all we have to HELP STOP these racist, violent, absolutely disgraceful and sickening racists, cops, government officials at any level and any one else who thinks this society we live in is fair and just to all.
ll lives will truly matter when Black Lives Matter. And if you continue to say all lives matter, you are either intellectually immature or intellectually dishonest.
We can then all unite against the evils of this society; they want us to divide- SCREW THAT- let’s UNITE!
We need change we’ve needed it for FAR, FAR too many years!!!!
Please visit the site I’m reposting from and check out the twitter page for more knowledge.
Here are 10 reasons why the “all lives matter” argument intellectually does not make sense:
1. Were all lives stolen from their native land in shackles in chains?
2. Are all lives enslaved?
3. Are all lives robbed of their native language?
4. Do white terrorists execute all lives in places of worship?
5. Are all lives subjected to Jim Crow racial terror?
6. Are all lives taught to hate themselves?
7. Do the cops murder all lives disproportionately?
8. Do all lives have access to equal educational opportunities?
9. Are all lives discriminated in housing policies?
10. Are all lives working against 500 years of past and current racial hostility and violence?
All lives will truly matter when Black Lives Matter. And if you continue to say all lives matter, you are either intellectually immature or intellectually dishonest.