I was looking for a bank to sign up with today and thought I’d list the resources I used to find a Black owned bank. As I’ve tried to make clear as imaginable, when it is available or within access to me, I prefer to support “Buy Black” and the Black community; and there are numerous, almost seemingly endless, amounts of all kinds of businesses and that is a beautiful, wonderful thing that I hope prevails further and further until Kings and Queens rule again…,
But for now, every little bit helps, and I hope any one who reads my posts or follows me also supports Black business.
Here is the lists I used to narrow down who I would be using.
38 Black Owned Banks & Credit Unions (opens in new window or tab)
A few other sites:
- Buy Black Directory “The Largest Online Marketplace For Black Goods”
- Buy Black Movement (Large Directory)
- Black Biz Community
- Buy Black Bookstore
- AND ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAV FOR BOOKS! United Black Books
- One Million Households
- Ebonomy – Amazing Resource & Directory
- Lawyers.Black – Adding this because of the hell amerikkka is using against the non-white communities…and out of respect and support.
- Oh! And for the kids!…. Here is a site named, “Black Moms Blog” you should definitely check out and support!
There are a lot more, but for now I’ll stop and hope others are as proud to support Black businesses as I am.